Terry has the education, experience and necessary interpersonal skills to effectively guide clients through major life changes, including retirement, sudden wealth or the loss of a spouse. She considers herself a natural planner, and has the ability to effectively strategize and communicate the necessary steps to develop, implement and monitor a plan that will help a client reach the goals they have established for themselves.
Terry also has a wealth of knowledge and experience as a real estate investor. She owned and managed residential rental property for many years. She served on the board of directors of the East Bay Rental Housing Association for over ten years, and also served as its President. Terry’s real estate expertise allows her to provide specialized planning and advice for those involved in the real estate industry. Additionally, Terry has been featured and quoted in several national publications including: Forbes Magazine, The Suit Magazine, and the Rental Housing Association Magazine.
Terry’s credentials include:
• BS, Mathematics, University of San Francisco
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Accredited Wealth Management Advisor SM
• Past President of Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley
• Current Treasurer East Bay CREW
• Member East Bay Estate Planning Council
• Member Financial Planning Association, East Bay Chapter
• Member East Bay Rental Housing Association, including past President and Board Member
• Member CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
Terry is a native Californian and currently resides in Oakland with her family. Terry is an avid sports fan, who enjoys travel, exercise, plays, jazz and reading, but her most important interest and activity in life is helping family and friends.