4883 E. La Palma, Suite 501A, Anaheim, CA 92807
(866) 500-2029 ext.701
Peter earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation by the Center for Fiduciary Studies, and is a Former Lecturer and C(k)P designee for the Retirement Advisor University at UCLA Anderson School of Management Executive Education. In addition, Peter has spoken at the Native American Finance, 401k Exchange, and Regional Retirement Plan Conferences in various states as well as alongside the Supervisory Investigators with the US Department of Labor.
Peter’s credentials include:
• BA, University of California Los Angeles
• MBA, Claremont Graduate University
• Registered Representative and Registered Principal
• Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) designation, awarded by the Center for Fiduciary Studies
• Former Lecturer & C(k)P designee for the Retirement Advisor University at UCLA Anderson School of Management Executive Education
• Advisor Group Retirement Plan Consulting Services Advisory Council.
Peter is also an active member in his community and enjoys working with various charitable organizations as well as his church to help others. Peter resides in Anaheim Hills, CA with his family. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, and participating in half/full marathons & triathlons.