Daniel believes in understanding client’s financial position, needs and long-term goals. He strives to offer his valued clients an edge through his industry knowledge and educational background. Through membership in prestigious industry associations, Daniel has access to a wide range of resources, which allow him to help increase potential benefits to clients while reducing costs. Along with his team of senior professionals, Daniel is dedicated to building lasting client relationships. He continually strives to attract, retain, and assist individual and corporate clients who expect nothing less than strategies that target their financial objectives. In addition to offering sound financial advice, Daniel delivers customized solutions to help meet all of his client’s financial needs. He is qualified to assist clients with comprehensive financial consulting, personal asset accumulation, asset transfer, estate planning, investments, retirement planning, insurance, benefit programs, charitable giving, executive compensation programs, and business continuity.
In the past, Daniel has instructed the “Investments in Personal Financial Planning” course at University of California, Los Angeles – UCLA.
Daniel’s credentials include:
• MSFS, Master of Science in Financial Services, The American College in Pennsylvania
• Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
• Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
• Retirement Income Certified Professional – RICP®
• Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, CAP™
• Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU
• Accredited Estate Planner, AEP
• Series 6, 7, and 63 Licenses
• Qualifying Member of Million Dollar Round Table* – MDRT
• Member, Financial Planning Association – FPA
• Member, Society of Financial Services Professionals – SFSP
• Member, National Association of Estate Planners & Councils – NAEPC
• Past President, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (South Bay) — NAIFA
On a personal note, Daniel currently resides in West Los Angeles with his wife, Angela, and their sons, Jonathan and Joshua.