She holds the following registrations and licenses: General Securities Representative (7), Uniform Securities Agent State Law (63), and Uniform Investment Advisor law (65) and a California Insurance License for Life and Long Term Care Insurance. She obtained the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation in 1998.
Cyndi’s credentials include:
• BS, University of San Francisco
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Member Financial Planning Association (Former Board Member IAFP)
• Member Mill Valley Rotary
• Member NEW of Marin, Woman Owned Marin Businesses and Marin Business Forum
• Former Treasurer of the American Association of University Women (AAUW)
In the past Cyndi has participated in the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to travel to Russia through the People to People (PTP) Ambassador program where she helped form alliances with Russia’s financial professionals in hope of understanding how financial services are being shaped in Russia and to see how Russians have developed their banking, securities, investment advisory, insurance, tax and financial planning offerings since the end of Communism. Cyndi found this trip to be an opportunity of a lifetime and continues to be inspired by the experience.
On a personal note, Cyndi currently resides in Mill Valley. When she is not working she enjoys museums, theater, travel, gardening, dancing, exercise and spending time with family and friends.