While a substantial portion of Craig’s clients are affluent business owners and professionals, Craig’s mission is to educate people from all economic back grounds about the importance of financial literacy. Craig believes everyone has the ability to be successful if given the opportunity and is passionate about helping his clients attain their goals.
Craig and his Team have a diverse clientele with a special concentration of Physicians, Small Business Owners, Corporate Executives, Teachers, and Retirees. Craig and his Team believe it is critical to collaborate with client’s CPAs, Attorneys, and Business Managers to strategize on tax planning, estate planning, insurance and investments on behalf of their mutual clients, and they do so regularly throughout the year.
Craig holds designations as a Personal Financial Planner from UCLA and a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellowship from The American College. Craig is a frequent guest speaker at many of the hospitals and businesses in Los Angeles on the topics of “Financial Planning for Physicians”, and “Keeping More of What You Earn.” He has also been quoted in several national and local publications including: The Ventura Boulevard Magazine, LA Parent Magazine, and KRLA radio.
Craig’s credentials, philanthropies and interests include:
• PFP, Personal Financial Planner, University of California Los Angeles
• LUTCF, Life Underwriter Training Council Fellowship, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 Licenses
• Board Member and CFO at Congregation Or Ami, Calabasas CA
• Volunteer at St. Patrick’s Episcopalian Church, Thousand Oaks, CA
• Los Angeles Mission Volunteer
• Volunteer at New Directions for Youth, North Hollywood, CA
Craig is a native Californian and resides in Calabasas with his wife of nearly 25 years and their 2 children. He values family, fitness, and a healthy lifestyle, particularly enjoying cardio and weight training, golf (handicap too high to mention), and spending as much time with family and friends as possible.